Special Scholarship Scheme For Girls, Admissions-2017
TERII GIRLS SCHOLARSHIP POLICY (STEP)-2017
In view of TERII has completed its 10 glorious years of establishment, TERII Advisor Dr. M. P. Gupta had served as Director Technical Education in Haryana and Uttarakhand for more than 10 years, the Govt. of Haryana is celebrating year 2017 as ‘SWARAN JAYANTI YEAR’, the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India is focusing on his flagged scheme of ‘BETI BACHAO BETI PADHAO’; TERII has decided to celebrate year 2017 as ‘YEAR OF WOMEN EMPOWERMENT’. On 8th March, 2017, TERII had celebrated Women’s Day in a big way. Now, TERII announces a special scholarship scheme ‘STEP’ (SCHOLARSHIPS FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS) for 51 girls for TERII Admissions-2017.
B. COURSES COVERED :
- BTECH in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering.
- BTECH LEET in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering.
- DIPLOMA in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- DIPLOMA LEET in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- MBA First Year in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource.
Not more than 51 in all the courses.
Meritorious Girl Students having Parental Annual Income not more than 12.0 lacs.
Qualifications for admission as per Prospectus- 2017 and Minimum SEMESTER Attendance of 70% in every Semester.
- Students shall have to bear only 50% of Fees & Charges mentioned in Prospectus-2017 which includes everything such as prospectus charges, tution fee, books, development fund, student fund, university charges, exam fees, uniform etc. 50% fees & charges shall be borne by TERII as scholarship under TERII’s ‘STEP’ for Girls Students.
- Hostel Charges of Rs. 50000/- Annual instead of Rs. 60000/- and hostel is optional.
- Transportation Charges on actual Basis and is optional.
Dr. Sagar Gulati, Director, TERII
Mobile No. 9996783002
Ms. Neha Gulati, HOD Applied Sciences
Mobile No. 9996783003
Dr. M. P. Gupta, Advisor, TERII.
Mobile No. 8295974241