TERII SC Admissions – 2017 Policy
Terii sc post-matric scholarship policy-2017
A courses covered: btech in civil Engineering, mechanical Engineering, electrical & electronics Engineering, computer science…
- BTECH in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering.
- BTECH LEET in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering.
- DIPLOMA in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- DIPLOMA LEET in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- MBA in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource.
Not more than 40 % of course wise admissions.
Only Haryana Domicile meritorious students having parental annual income not more than 2.5 lacs
Qualifications for admission as per Prospectus 2017, minimum attendance of 70% in every semester and student must appear in every semester exams (non attending students shall not be admitted).
Students shall have to bear cost of:-
- 500/- for Prospectus
- 3000/- for Uniform (2 Pants, 2 Shirts, 1 Blazer & 1 Tie, 1 Identity Card)
- Hostel Charges of Rs. 60000/- Annual (Optional)
Transportation Charges on actual Basis (Optional).
- All other fees & charges such as Tuition Fee, Development Fund, Student Fund, Exam Fee,University Charges etc. shall be paid to TERII Through DBT from Govt in Aadhar Linked Bank Account of the students.
- Rs. 5000/- Annual to students having more than 70%Attendance and Rs. 7500/- Annual to students having more than 90% Attendance.
- Academic Scholarships as per Scholarship Policy for General Category Students.
- Sh. Rajesh Ranga, Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering.
Mobile No. 8398875222
- Sh. Kulwant Singh, Workshop Instructor
Mobile No. 9992574822