The institute has full proof security arrangement. There has been emphasis on tight security system in the campus. All the entry and exit points are manned by well trained security guards. There is round the clock patrolling of the campus by guards. The borders of the campus are protected by high fencing barbed wires. CCTVs are positioned at all entrances and exits, primarily to complement the non-invasive security system. No one can enter without proper authorization and prior permission from the Principal.
The TERii has installed international standard equipment for security measures.
- Firefighting equipment
- A generator that serves the entire campus when the municipal electric supply fails.
- Students are not allowed to meet any unauthorized person. The identity of the visitors is properly verified before he/she meets his/her ward.
- Staff and students are requested to wear their identity cards to ease identification by security staff.
- TERii also takes a strong stand against drug and alcohol abuse, along with a zero tolerance policy towards bullying. In addition to warden mentoring, a counselor is available to assist troubled students.
- Common injuries and illnesses are handled in-house by a full-time doctor. Local police are also at hand in case of any unforeseen irregularities and respond quickly to contact.
- We realize that TERii needs to be a happy home away from home for our students to succeed, and are always looking at ways to raise the bar and provide a memorable residential school experience.
Special stipulations for Girl’s hostel
The parents of the girl resident’s of the hostel must submit a list along with the respective photographs of those relatives and/or their acquaintances who can visit/meet their ward or with whom their ward(s) can go during holidays or leave period. The number of visitors should not exceed three at a time and number of visits must be restricted to once a month. This extra precaution is necessary for the absolute safety and security of the girls.