listbank.info
Prospectus


Registration



Admission Procedure

Admission to B.Tech; B.Tech (LEET); Diploma; Diploma (LEET); and MBA is made by State Government through “The Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS)” for 75% seats on the basis of All India Entrance Tests notified every year. Candidates interested to take admission against such seats shall have to apply to HSCS. Rest 25% seats and seats remaining vacant out of 75% state quota are filled at the institute level on the basis of marks in the qualifying exam for which separate application is submitted to the institute.

Admission to BBA; and School for 100% seats is made at the institute level on the basis of marks in the qualifying exam for which application is submitted to the institute.

AICTE Approval Letters

Approval Letter 2007-08

Approval Letter 2008-09

Approval Letter 2009-10

Approval Letter 2010-11

Approval Letter 2011-12

Approval Letter 2012-13

Approval Letter 2013-14

Approval Letter 2014-15

Approval Letter 2015-16

Approval Letter 2016-17

Approval Letter 2017-18

Approval Letter 2018-19

Approval Letter 2019-20

Address

9th Milestone,
Kaithal Road, Kurukshetra,
Haryana-136119

Contact Us

Phone: 09996783002
Phone: 09996783001

Spread the Word
WhatsApp Whatsapp Us 24*7